Thursday, April 22, 2010

Researching Asexuality and HSDD

The topic of asexuality and Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) is one that I have long been interested in, have blogged about before, have wanted to blog about, but keep finding it difficult to express my thoughts in writing.

In light of the two articles that I informed readers about in my post earlier today, I have decided to put together a bibliography on asexualexplorations.net for those interested in doing research on this matter or who are otherwise interested in it.

Asexuality and HSDD provides references in 5 areas:

-The creation and evolution of ISD/HSDD
-The relationship between the medicalization of homosexuality, the paraphilias and homosexuality
-Articles specifically dealing with asexuality and HSDD
-Other criticisms of HSDD and related conceptualizations
-Generally useful sources for background information

No comments: