Thursday, February 5, 2009

Research that I don't want to see

I recently introduced the site Asexual Explorations and said that from time to time I would direct people over there when there are significant additions. Well, my first major addition is getting added a little earlier than I had expected--less than a week after introducing the site.

In addition to the articles that I had, there was one that I had been working on: Disadvised Research. Elsewhere I the site, I suggest a variety possible topics for research on asexuality, but there is one that possible study that has been proposed (by researchers sympathetic to asexuals) that I really don't want to see happen. I had this piece mostly written and then put it on the back burner for a while. I recently took another look at it and realized it was a lot closer to completion than I had realized.

For those so inclined, enjoy!

No comments: