Thursday, August 21, 2008

New semester

Summer break is just about over and my classes start on Monday. I started this blog over the summer when I've had a good bit of free time. This will change very soon. I will try to maintain it throughout the semester, but posts will probably be a lot less common than the more-or-less weekly posts I've been doing so far. There are still several topics that I had wanted to write about and I''ll probably think of some new ones too. Anyway, for my last post of the summer I have one that I've been working on for a month or so but wasn't able to finish until today--it was that annoying feeling of having most of something written, feeling it wasn't done and not knowing how to end it. I also think it will be one of my more controversial posts because I challenge some of the received asexual wisdom, and this is another reason I had been putting it off. I hope you enjoy it. I've made it a separate post because I wanted to give it an introduction, but I also wanted it to function as stand alone post.

No comments: